Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Second Grade to None

Summer's over. School has started, and everything seems faster and more intense. Time to schedule a massage, or mix a cocktail. Meantime, here's looking forward to more frequent postings. Having written extensively in the journal that goes to and from school for my son, I am usually 'over it' by the time blog considers surface.

While not willing to bail, I try to imagine a sharper focus on this wide world of niche parenting. Stay tuned, and thanks. All in the effort to continue getting to 'Yes, Dad.'

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a mom of a beautiful 4 year old boy who is visually impaired and severely developmentally delayed. I've put together a website full of resources for parents of blind and multiply disabled children:

    http://www.wonderbaby.org/

    Please let me know what you think. If you like the site, please consider linking to it.

    Thanks!

    Amber Bobnar
    www.wonderbaby.org

    ReplyDelete